One of the most common statements client’s make when completing their Life Coaching Program is that deciding to embark on their Life Coaching journey was a true gift to themselves. This is because the coaching space is non-judgmental and challenging, where you can explore, air and discover:
- Who you are
- What’s important
- What you want
- The mental, emotional and actionable steps to get you there.
Additionally, there is a strong integration of spirituality and mindfulness in my coaching approach which supports you in grounding in coming home to yourself and grounding in your essence. This is important because when we know ourselves beyond the noise of the outside world, we can be true to ourselves, communicate effectively and trust our decisions.
The benefits of Life Coaching include:
- The coaching space helps you to identify what is meaningful to you. Time within sessions allows you to define your north star to guide you toward meaningful goals and outcomes.
- Self awareness deepens enabling you to make better decisions.
- Find balance and harmony enabling you to have more time and space in life for the things you love and enjoy.
- Improved relationships, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Learn and develop skillful ways to support and sustain your holistic wellbeing in the supportive and challenging coaching environment.
Regardless of how practical or philosophical your reasons, I help you to align with clarity. The coaching process helps enables you to deepen awareness, explore meaning and design a plan. Effectively you move forward aligned in your mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Who can benefit from Life Coaching?
The reasons why clients seek life coaching are as individual as you are. However, here are the most common reasons people seek my help:
- Arrived a crisis of meaning and are seeking new purpose and fresh direction in life.
- Undergone a major life change and are seeking to re-define what’s important to you now.
- Experienced depression / anxiety and have received counselling. Now you are ready to move forward and build a new life, richer from the pain of low mental health
Or you are:
- In a career transition or seek to progress or change career.
- A business owner seeking to build or develop existing or new business
Awareness is at the core of all of my coaching approach. I believe that we underestimate our wisdom and ability to perform. I support and guide you to discover the wisdom within, taking a strengths focused approach to growth and potential.
If you feel that it’s time to embark on your journey of mental, emotional and spiritual discovery and accomplish a life you love, allow me to support and challenge you along your growth process. To arrange a free consultation email email@example.com or tel: 086 849 4646.
A typical Life Coaching Program is six bi-weekly sessions, each one hour duration. Life Coaching Programs are €480 (€80 can be payable at each session if suits).
I have a Level 8 H Dip in Coaching / Coaching Psychology (First Class Honours, UCC), PG Dip in Mindfulness Based Wellbeing (First Class Honours, UCC) and an Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience. I am also a member of the EMCC and practice under their code of ethics.