Hi, I’m Hilary Connor, Professional Coach & Author.
I take a transpersonal, and cognitive-behavioural approach to coaching for deeper awareness, increased well-being and goal attainment.
Wishing you a warm welcome to my website!
As your Coach:
My role is to establish an environment of safety and trust. This includes active and non-judgmental listening and a genuine desire and commitment to help and support you in your goal. Together we explore your goals and deepen understanding of drives you and what’s getting in the way. Then we take a strengths-focused and cognitive approach to change. Throughout your sessions, we delve deep and decide on empowering ways forward, supporting your truth and enabling you to move toward a rock-solid vision.
Here are the ways that I can help you.
- One to One Coaching Sessions
- Online Group Coaching Programs
- Spiritual Guidance Consultations
- Young Adult Coaching for Well-Being
- Weekend Retreats
- One Day Workshops
- Motivational Speaking Engagement at your Event / School
I am a member of the Association for Coaching and practice under the association’s code of ethics. All of my Coaching Programs support and help you gain a deeper awareness and realize your potential to accomplish your goals in a strengths-focused way.
A little more about me and my qualifications:
- Current: Level 8 in Coaching / Coaching Psychology, UCC, Cork (2020/1)
- Advanced Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching with Neuroscience, Trinity College, Dublin – Distinction
- Train the Trainer – Distinction
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist, NGH, – Distinction
- Advanced Hypnosis Training NLP & Parts Therapy
- Diploma in Counselling, NUI Maynooth
- Reiki Level’s I & II
- Certified Spiritual Healer Practitioner, CHA UK.
In 2018 my best selling debut novel, Saoirse was published. Saoirse featured in the Irish Independent, RTE Radio 1, Dublin City FM.
National and international media platforms have invited me to share my insight on well being: Alchemy Radio, Southeast Radio, Dublin City FM. I have also had the pleasure of speaking at many Health and Well- Being events throughout Ireland.
I have featured in The Irish Independent and Woman’s Way Magazine. More locally I featured in The Guardian Newspapers offering insight into my intuition, how it works, and my take on happiness being an inside job.
You are most welcome to contact me at, firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be more than happy to connect with you.