Hi I’m Hilary Connor, The Evolution Coach & Author. I use transpersonal and cognitive behavioral coaching, hypnotherapy and my intuitive awareness to get you to the next level.
Wishing you a warm welcome to my website!
Here’s how I got here,
For over twenty years I have been working in the therapeutic fields.
I trained in counselling in the early 2000’s and become a Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist in 2010. I hold an Advanced Dip in Coaching with Neuroscience, and am currently studying a Level 8 in Coaching / Coaching Psychology in UCC, Cork.
All of my Coaching Programs aim to get you go higher and be brillianter.
As your Coach, I help you design and develop clear strategies to move forward and get where you want to be. Together we explore your goals, what drives you and what’s getting in the way of moving forward. Then we take a cognitive approach to change. Throughout your sessions we delve deep and decide on empowering ways forward, that support your truth and enable you to move toward a rock solid vision.
Here is a list of ways that I can help you transform your life.
- One to one Coaching Sessions
- Young Adult Coaching for Well-Being
- Online Group Coaching Programs
- Spiritual Guidance Consultations
- Weekend Retreats
- One Day Workshops
- Motivational Speaking Engagement at your Event / School
- Currently studying a Level 8 in Coaching / Coaching Psychology, UCC, Cork (2020/1)
- Advanced Diploma in Executive, Life & Neuro Performance Coaching in Trinity College, Dublin – Distinction
- Train the Trainer – Distinction
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist, NGH, – Distinction
- Advanced Hypnosis Training NLP & Parts Therapy
- Diploma in Counselling, NUI Maynooth
- Reiki Level’s I & II
- Certified Spiritual Healer Practitioner, CHA UK.
In 2018 my best selling debut novel, Saoirse was published. Saoirse featured in the Irish Independent, RTE Radio 1, Dublin City FM.
I have been a guest on many national and international media platforms, including, Alchemy Radio, Southeast Radio, Dublin City FM and spoken at many Wellness events throughout Ireland.
I have featured in The Irish Independent and Woman’s Way Magazine. More locally I featured in The Guardian Newspapers offering insight into my intuition, how it works and my own take on happiness being an inside job.
You are most welcome to contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be more than happy to connect with you.