Hi I’m Hilary Connor, The Evolution Coach & Author. I use transpersonal and cognitive behavioral coaching to get you to the next level.
Wishing you a warm welcome to my website!
Here’s how I got here,
For over twenty years I have been working in the therapeutic fields.
I trained in counselling in the early 2000’s and became a Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist in 2010. I hold an Advanced Dip in Coaching with Neuroscience, and am currently studying a Level 8 in Coaching / Coaching Psychology in UCC, Cork.
I am a member of the Association for Coaching and practice under the associations code of ethics. All of my Coaching Programs support and help you to gain deeper awareness, realize your potential and accomplish your goals in a strengths focused way.
As your Coach, my role is to establish an environment of safety and trust, including active and non-judgmental listening and a genuine desire and commitment to help and support you in your goal. Together we explore your goals, what drives you and what’s getting in the way. Then we take a strengths focused and cognitive approach to change. Throughout your sessions we delve deep and decide on empowering ways forward, that support your truth and enable you to move toward a rock solid vision.
Here is a list of ways that I can help you.
- One to one Coaching Sessions
- Online Group Coaching Programs
- Spiritual Guidance Consultations
- Young Adult Coaching for Well-Being
- Weekend Retreats
- One Day Workshops
- Motivational Speaking Engagement at your Event / School
A little more about me and my qualifications:
- Currently studying a Level 8 in Coaching / Coaching Psychology, UCC, Cork (2020/1)
- Advanced Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching with Neuroscience, Trinity College, Dublin – Distinction
- Train the Trainer – Distinction
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist, NGH, – Distinction
- Advanced Hypnosis Training NLP & Parts Therapy
- Diploma in Counselling, NUI Maynooth
- Reiki Level’s I & II
- Certified Spiritual Healer Practitioner, CHA UK.
In 2018 my best selling debut novel, Saoirse was published. Saoirse featured in the Irish Independent, RTE Radio 1, Dublin City FM.
I have been a guest on many national and international media platforms, including, Alchemy Radio, Southeast Radio, Dublin City FM and spoken at many Wellness & Well Being events throughout Ireland.
I have featured in The Irish Independent and Woman’s Way Magazine. More locally I featured in The Guardian Newspapers offering insight into my intuition, how it works and my own take on happiness being an inside job.
You are most welcome to contact me, email@example.com and I will be more than happy to connect with you.