There are many variables involved in career change or transition. From fear of losing security of income to the prospect of working in a vibrant career that inspires your creativity and fuels your soul.
When I ask clients what their ideal career would be, most of the time, their answer is something like: “Hilary, I don’t know – I just know that I want a change,” and that is an excellent place to start.
However, some clients know exactly what they want and how to get there. Equally, this is also a great starting point.
The point is that this is your life, your time, your future. The reality is that you get to create the experience, one choice at a time. The more aware you are, the better choices you will make, which is one of the most invaluable and fundamental benefits of coaching.
Whether you know where you are going or you are seeking clearer awareness of your choices, as your coach, I support you in the following ways:
- Develop clear and deeper awareness of where you truly want to be and how to get there. My role is to listen, support and challenge you to identify what you want deep down inside and how to get there.
- Grow confidence to take healthy steps beyond your comfort zones, taking the most productive steps in the most effective ways.
- See clarity beyond doubt. I help you look deeper and remove the blind spots. Using various coaching interventions to support you to see beyond fears and blocks and discover untapped resources.
- Support you in taking a strengths-focused approach. As humans, we default to fear and become stuck in old patterns when it comes to change. As your coach, I help you identify and build a mindful awareness of your strengths, supporting your confidence to face change and take steps toward your new and fulfilled reality.
- Create a plan, set goals and identify opportunities. Together, we discuss the practical ways and steps to move forward and develop your new path to success.
The power of coaching leads to a more profound, prosperous and progressive experience to career development and transition. The supportive and challenging coaching interventions enable you to build greater confidence, deeper self and environmental awareness, optimizing a more opportunistic and fulfilling outcome.
As your coach, I apply various coaching approaches and interventions to support and help navigate your progress. These include, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, Person-Centred, Solution Focused and Narrative Coaching approaches, along with personal development techniques to optimize your success.
Career Change / Transition Coaching Programs are 6 x 1 hour sessions. The first two sessions are weekly. Sessions 3, 4, 5 & 6 are bi-weekly. (This structure is approximate and subject to change depending on the client’s needs).
Payment in full for six sessions – €720
Weekly installment plan – €120
To arrange a free consultation call, email email@example.com or tel: 086 849 4646.